Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stitching Away & Free Ribbon

I finally cleaned my sewing room and cleared out the stuff that gets dumped in there.  It really had become a major dumping site.  lol  I even found a few of the things that have been lost for some time now.  Once I had it all cleared out I moved the furniture around so the space seems larger.  A 9' x 10' room isn't very big, it's just an illusion.  Since I had to make sure it would work for me, I took some time out to create these paper snips holders that were showcased at the Stampin' Up! Convention this summer.
 
 
These are so easy to make, using the Petal Cone die to cut the pocket.
So I made a lot of them.  :) 
I'm tucking one of these in orders this month.
 
I used the Sweet Stitches clearance fabric to create these.
 
Petal Cone Bigz L Die  121810  $32.95
Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric 121818  $0.99
YES!  It's only 99c per package of 3 fat size quarter pieces.
There are four fabric bundles on clearance.
 
If you'd like one of these fun paper snips holders,
place a $50 or more online order and I'll mail one out to you.
 
 
FREE Ribbon!!! with $40 orders this month
While the kids are heading back to school, Stampin' Up! is going back to 'spool'!
For the month of September, get a FREE package
of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 you spend!
 
 
Order today, get free ribbon and a cute paper snips holder!
 
Happy stamping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Kim, you are a fabric genius. Wow I haven't come across you forever as I don't go to Stampin Addicts anymore since I have a blog. Too much work. LOL! Hugs to you Kim, Bev

LisaBee said...

Oh! Super cute! Great idea with that fabric.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10