Friday, August 10, 2012

Moving Forward Cards

Cards for my new downline members.  They should have them
before they see this post.  :D  Otherwise surprise spoiled!
I'm going to try and do this each month.  If I put it in print, I better stick to it.

I used the set that benefits the Ronald McDonald Houses, Moving Forward.
One new downline is a current customer and gets the sailboat
as I have the thank yous using the tricycle in the stamp night orders already.  :)

I'd love to have you join my team too.  When you sign up before
the end of August you get this cool Halloween kit. 
You get all the paper and embellishments to create this,
and a Halloween stamp set!

Once we have the kits in hand, I'm going to show how to make this
so the picture boxes can be swapped out for other holidays.
I'll even have holiday kits for active team members.
  Click here to join the fun and become one of my team.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Sarah Biswabic said...

These cards are very cute Kim!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10