Monday, August 20, 2012

Great Demonstrator Event!

A weekend full of fun and great ideas! 
I went to a demonstrator get together in MN this past weekend.
It was hosted by Dawn Olchefske.  It was so much fun and
ideas!  Wow!  Hundreds of ideas and fantastic Make N Takes.
These were the displays.  I took along my swaps from
the 2 Holiday Mini swaps I participated in.


We made at least a dozen projects.
One of the projects by Kay Kahltoff was this cute little jar treat holder.
(In the lower right corner of the photo.)
 Every Make N Take had additional ideas you could make
with that stamp set and framelits.

Another project was this Halloween box with a window sheet opening.

Laurie Zoellmer, (who I swap with in the QC swap group) created
a project with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits.

These are so easy to create. You make 6 sections the same
and then assemble them on SU's silicone sheets.
We made the green ornament. 

Here is another idea

I'll have more to share the next few days.  Plus better pictures of my projects.
I'm trying to catch up around here.  :)   I don't think that will ever happen. 
If I do catch up, I won't know what to do with myself.  lol
Also this week are my Stampin' Up! Stamp nights.


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Hi KIm! It was fun seeing you at Dawn's event, hope to stamp with you again soon!
-Laurie

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10