Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Day of Fun!

We had a mini convention today.  Several demonstrator friends
and I got together to share what we learned
at convention with those who couldn't go this year.

I put together a room mate gift - convention bag for everyone.

Filled with all this.

I decorated a tablet added a pen (last years in colors), a fancy tissue
package, a Halloween treat, an emery board, and a few mints. 
There was even a wristband for Prize Patrol!!!

I had tried to put together a slide show but had to settle for clicking
on pictures in my file.  It wasn't pretty but it was fun!

After different shared info up came the favorite picture!

The person wearing the matching wristband
got to pick a goodie bag from the display.
It was so fun and everyone got great goodies.

There were ribbon samplers, glue sticks, Stampin' Spritzers,
dry erase magnet boards form Memento mall!
All packaged up in the pink bags and decorated with
the I am . . . stamp set I earned at convention.
We then had an extra class with a mini version
of Carrie Cudney's Pattern Pro class project.
This is my sample one.  Every one's turned out different
and they all looks great.  Did I think to take a photo!?! 
Nooo,  I was too concerned about having enough time
 for the shoebox swap.  lol

I'll post the shoebox cards tomorrow.
I need to edit the photos.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10