Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Wrap Up

Saturday is always a bit sad.  It's the last day yet still packed full of fun and surprises.  I can't believe I've been home a week already.

We started the day's schedule with a Make & Take session to finish up our cards with the sets we received for attending convention.  I don't make them there.  They travel better flat in the packets.  We got goodies for each session we attend, there are 3, one each day.
The new In Color Dahlias, a roll of Primrose Petal stitched ribbon, and a full pack of Rhinestones!  This year they called them favors and they came stapled in these little brown bags.  Who doesn't like extra goodies?!

I won a prize!  I had a wristband of blue smiling sun faces and it was selected as a winning band on Friday,  I won all this cool stuff.  The new large piercing mat, the new ergonomic piercing tool, the new Festive Paper Piercing pack and the set Friendship Preserves from the Holiday Mini!!!  Awesome! 

Classes Saturday were full of great ideas.  In I am Doing Business My Way; Bonnie Thurber, Tami White, and Ronda Wade shared ideas on how to run your business and manage life, and family!  Great ideas for hybrid clubs, private classes, and adapting to trends.

My last class of convention was I Am Open For Business with Carrie Cudney.  She shared ways to widen your customer base, and ideas from top demos that she interviewed.  From sending thank yous for online orders, rubber stamp garage sale ideas, using videos, to being yourself with customers. Many ideas I want to implement in my business.  The Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 was fantastic!

Next year it will be JULY 18-20. 
Come join my team and you too can be a part of the fun! 
It'll be the 25th Anniversary  for Stampin' Up!

At the closing session we had a live web stream for demonstrators to see where the trip will be next year, the Grand Vacation 2014 will be aboard the Royal Caribbean’s newest ship, Allure of the Seas and watch some Stampin' time with Sara.  I was so busy watching Sara I forgot to take pictures again.  She used the set I got for my prize patrol and ways to use mason jars which I have a ton of.  They also did a prize patrol during that time.  It was fun to share a bit of convention with demonstrators world wide.

This is the set we earned for attending all 6 classes we registered for.
Love the frame image in this set.


Before closing ' Up! gave out these two sets.  The Ronald McDonald set Moving Forward.  $3.00 from every set sold goes to the Ronald McDonald houses.  Everyone needs to purchase this set!

Look at the cute tag my friend Mary made with this set 
and hung on my room mate gift!

The other set we got was the Hostess set from the Holiday Mini. 
Very cute!  It coordinates with the new 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch.

Long post, lots of info.  I had a great time. 
Come join my team and you can too. 
August 1st you also get the exciting Howl-o-ween Project Kit.

Think about it.  I'd like you on my team. 
My goal this year, is to make Manager and you can help me reach that goal!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10