Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Convention was amazing!

Okay playing catch up here.  I have so much I could share with you.
I'll just show the highlights.

Jason Dorsey the Gen Y Guy was our opening speaker.  He was amazing!  We never laughed so much during a business presentation.  Especially this babyboomer with a flip phone that can only do verbal texts.  lol
He shared the secret to connecting my generation and others with generation Y.  It gave me great ideas for reaching out to all my customers.  If you'd like to see Jason in action; click on his name above, scroll down on his site, and click on the Managing Across Generations Keynote video.

I felt better about my lag in tech savviness
when I saw this display on the trip home!  lol

AND . . . .  some shots of the displays from Wednesday's walk through tour
at the Stampin' Up! Riverton Facility.


Paper flower covered lampshade

wire photo/card display - I bought some of these at Ikea

Stamp filled lamp!  Great idea for alphabet stamps!

I love, love, love, this display!!!!

On the wall by the ceiling.

Happy stamping!


No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10