Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life is for the Birds!

Hi All!
Yes that is how I feel sometimes, but not this week.
I'm in Utah for the Stampin' Up! convention!!!!!
This is a swap I am actually mailing to hostess who is holding a swap. 

I want to make sure I show you some cards. 
 It's the set For the Birds.

Three of us did a road trip to get here.  We had a blast, visited Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone.  We got to Yellowstone at 4am and got to see the dawn over the mountains, animals and Old Faithful!

 Just amazing!

Today we are having a relaxing day.  We drove straight through rotating drivers.  So we needed today to be easy.  We checked out City Creek Center.  The new mall here in SLC.  It's beautiful!
After Mary got here, on a plane, wimp.  lol  We decided lunch was in order.

We were leaving the hotel for lunch and spotted this gal, in the purple sweater.
It's Sara Douglass.  Shelli's daughter who works at Stampin' Up! .  Most of the Gardner family attends the Stampin' Up! convention each year.
 Roxi Nitti, Sara Douglass, Lisa Wellman, Me, Mary Haugan. 
Four of us are the crazy crew I an hanging with this year.

Thanks to Sara for recommending a fabulous place for lunch, Cafe Molise.
Mary's Italian Soda

My Raspberry Lemonade
Sorry after that the food was so good I totally forgot to take more pictures.  lol
They served us a fantastic gluten free spaghetti dish. 

Off now to sleep.  I'm getting up and doing laps in the pool
in the mornings, so I need to sleep.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Sarah Biswabic said...

Looks like your having fun!! I am glad you made it there safely. Thanks for the pictures, beautiful!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10