Sunday, July 8, 2012

Daydreaming of a great card

I'm working on a card for another swap. 
This one is really causing me fits.

This was my first design.  bleh.  I cased a retired Medallion card, this wasn't a big enough image.  I didn't like it with the bigger images, too much white space in the middle of the images in the Daydream Medallions stamp set. 

So my second sample.  Better but I didn't like the cut off image.  I stamped a bunch that way for the first card but after making the first one (above) I tossed that idea.  The ribbon is the Polka Dot Ribbon turned over.
So after many trial and errors.  You should see my discard pile. . . .
I decided this was the one for the swap.  I gave up on green inks too.


Well, . . . .   So many pieces to cut with the Framelits. 
So I altered it to the card below.  lol  It's easier to cut solid CS rather than
around a stamped image,  4 layers x 25 swap cards.  Makes for crossed eyes.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

Great cards. Love this set.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10