Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Bit of Winter

There is a new snowflake die in the Holiday Mini.

I created 2 cards for swaps that use the die.
The first shows you can cut just one of the three snowflakes out for a card.
The red measures 4" x 5.25". It just fits on the die to cut the snowflake out.
I placed a piece of the dsp from the new size paper pack behind the opening.

For this card, another swap card, I cut out mittens!  No die cut!
I made less than a dozen so it wasn't too bad to cut them out.
This card showcases the middle size snowflake on it.  I cut 2 of the same paper.  This is the design on the front and back of this sheet.  There are 4 sheets of each design pairing.  I added Old Olive, another pattern from the paper pack, and a ribbon with tags for the cuff.  The snowflakes were embedded by embossing with a folder into the mitten card front.

I'm glad it's too hot to snow.  I hate to shovel snow!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love these cards Kim!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10