Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thank You

. . . for all you kind emails and messages.  I appreciate the concern. 
Things have just been hectic here.  I'm not sick or anything, just too busy.  
If I had all your addresses I'd send you each this card.  :)  I will try to post more.  This weekend is the NEW catalog blog hop, so there will be lots of new stamp set ideas to see.

Today my card is created for all of you who were
or maybe weren't, lol, concerned I wasn't posting.

Blooming With Kindness Stamp Set
Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler CS
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
Faux Tile Grid Technique for the image layer
Stamped Off Stamping for background layer
I used part of a Labels Collection framelit die cut for the words.



Blooming With Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126422 $16.95

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Pat T. said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card! May I please CASE? Beautiful colour combination. I can hardly wait to get this set which should be arriving on Tuesday. Thank you so much for sharing!

LisaBee said...

Lovely card!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10