Hello and welcome to the Stampin' Addicts New Catalog Blog Hop.
The blog hop starts at noon on Friday so all the posts may not be up yet.
If you have been following the hop in order you have
just arrived from Twila's Blog where she created projects
with the stamp set, Chock-Full Of Cheer. Such a great Christmas set.
Twila always does awesome projects. I love all her ideas.
There are 13 stops on the hop and I am stop #2. So if you are just beginning
with my blog be sure and hop all the way around until you come back
to my blog so you won't miss any of the wonderful ideas
everyone has created to share with you.
Look for the next blog picture at the bottom of this post or the words "next blog".
I am featuring For The Birds, the set that was at the top of my list of favorites. I don't know what it is about these birds that caught my fancy, but they did.
I hope they catch yours too!
Project #1 - A set of cards for a hostess gift.
I used both markers and blender pens to color my images.
The card holder is 4.5" x 4.75" and 3'/4" deep.
Just big enough to hold these 3 cute cards.
Project #2 - A birthday Shadow Box card.
I popped up the little birds inside.
Monday I'll share where I got this great idea.
Project #3 - A Baby Shower Easel Card
made with the Apothecary label dies.
Love this little bird in the nest!
Project #4 - A cute Christmas tag.
Before die cutting the tag, I folded the cardstock up several inches,
to create a longer tag. I used the Chevron embossing folder on both
the tag and circle then lined them up over each other.
The right thing to do is glue them together first. lol
The ribbon is the new Stitched Satin ribbon.
The end of the tag is cut with the new Large Scallop Edgelits Die.
I used one of the templates from the new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack with it.
Such great new toys, er, tools! :D
Please feel free to sign up to be a blog follower, or check back Monday for the how tos for the projects I created. Hop on over to Adriana's Blog now to see the adorable things she has done with the Two by Two single stamp. The cutest Noah's Ark I have seen!
2) Kim (s1itcher46) -- For the Birds -- Stitchin n Stampin' on Paper
3) Adriana (escape2stamp) -- Two by Two -- escape2stamp
4) Carmen -- Blast Off -- Stamping Addiction
5) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Bug Me -- Lily's Ink Pad
6) Heidi (hlw966) -- The Great Outdoors -- RunningwScissorsStamper
7) Tanya (tanya27) -- Serene Silhouettes -- Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya
8) Debra (WebDeb) -- Fine Feathers -- Heartfelt Inkspiration
9) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Horse Frontier -- The Stampin' Bunny
10) Yapha -- A Fitting Occasion -- Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha
11) Mickey (MickeyRoberts) -- Layered Labels -- Paper Conversation
12) Betty (kittystamp) -- Clockworks -- Kitty Stamp
13) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Moving Forward -- Stampin' with Paula