Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Catty Blog Hop Easel Card

Sorry it took so long.  I misplaced the camera.  Go figure. 


Here is the basic info for a square easel card.
http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/technique-challenges/8036-fourth-tuesday-fun-fold-tech-9-6-28-11-easel-card.html

What I did for this card. 
Fold a full piece of cardstock in half at 5.5".
Die cut a shape with the largest of the Labels Collection Framelits Dies 
Place CS just below the cutting edge of the die.  See photo.


Score 1" from folded edge.  I did more and it was too deep.
Die cut another full shape(single layer.)
Layer that on top the folded piece.  Only attach layers below fold line. 


Decorate front of card.
Add a stop spot to aid the front layer into standing up. I used Dimensionals to give it height.


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

I need a "like" button :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10