Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Check it out!  New In Colors and Stamps!
 This is Betsy's Blossoms, a 6 piece stamp set.  I was able to use
all 5 new In Colors on the card.  I hand cut all the raised elements.  :D 
Well it's not so bad when you just make one! 
You all know how I hate to cut stuff out.  lol

I used the co-ordinaitng wheel inside with the Primrose Petals Ink.

PRIMROSE PETALS  - Bird - wheeled strip inside card
RASPBERRY RIPPLE - 3 medium size flowers
MIDNIGHT MUSE - small trio of flowers
SUMMER STARFRUIT - flower stamped background
GUMBALL GREEN - leaves



I would like to send you a FREE copy of the new 2012-2013 Catalog!
The current annual Idea Book & Catalog ends on May 31st
– the new 2012-2013 Catalog starts on June 1st.

How do you qualify for a free catalog?
Place an order with me for $25.00+ during the month of May.
As soon as I have confirmation of your order, I will add you to the shipping list.
Your catalog will ship to you free!

If you're in my monthly Stamp Night groups or a class attendee I have you
on the list already!  I will ship them out as soon as I am able to in accordance with Stampin’ Up!’s rules.

Anyone who places an order of $25.00+ will receive a free Catalog from me.

How do you place an order?
You may call, or email me, or you can go online to my demonstrator website to enter your order.

Don’t forget this months specials:
Retiring Stamp Set list
Retiring Accessories list - punches, dies, embellishments, etc.
Retiring Definitely Decorative
There are also lots of great items in the clearance rack!



Happy stampig!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

Love it. Very Pretty. And I am with ya on the cutting stuff out, but find myself doing it more and more.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10