Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good bye old favorites . . .

One last look at retiring sets.
Fox and Friends

BFF 
I love how this card turned out. Well except for the light ink.
For a class sample it worked. It showed the gals what not reinking your pads will do.  The black butterfly is black cs embossed with Iridescent Ice. Then die cut.
Hint: Place glittered papers glitter side against the plate
so the glitter doesn’t embed in the foam of the diecut.

I’m off. I’ve had a busy 2 weeks. Lots of stuff has gotten done around here.
Driveway sealed
Flower beds weeded
New flower bed laid out
TV cabinet makeover done for customer
Stamp storage area organized (90%)
All retiring product pulled out
Sorry I Haven’t posted but I was just too exhausted at the end of most days.  The new catalog starts tomorrow.   I’ll be placing my order, for swap making supplies, after noon when ordering opens up.  I’ll have new stuff to show you soon.
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10