Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Would you like a free 2012-2013 catalog?


I will ship you a FREE copy of the new 2012-2013 Catalog!
The current annual Idea Book & Catalog ends on May 31st
– the new 2012-2013 Catalog starts on June 1st.

How do you get your free catalog?
Place an order with me for $25.00+ during the months of April or May.
As soon as I have confirmation of your order, I will add you to the shipping list.
Your catalog will ship to you free!

If you're in my monthly Stamp Night groups or a class attendee I have you
on the list already!  I will ship them out as soon as I am able to in accordance with Stampin’ Up!’s rules.

Anyone who places an order of $25.00+ will receive a free Catalog from me.

How do you place an order?
You may call, or email me, or you can go online to my demonstrator website to enter your order.

Don’t forget this months specials:
Sneak Peak from the new catalog - Summer Smooches
Occasion Mini catalog ends 4-30
Retiring Stamp Set list
Retiring Accessories list - punches, dies, embellishments, etc. - release date 4-25
There are also lots of great items in the clearance rack.



*****

Herb Expressions retiring 5-31-12



Coming this weekend . . .

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10