Friday, April 27, 2012

Stampin' Addicts Retiring Stamp Sets Blog Hop


Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Retiring Stamp Sets Blog Hop!
You are at stop 12 of 15 stops.  I am featuring Upsy Daisy.  I've picked
some of my favorite technique cards, using Upsy Daisy, to share with you.

Spotlighting Technique


Masking Technique

2 Step Stamping - same image
Also uses the grass stamp image from Inspired by Nature.


Shadow Stamping


Lovely aren't they?  I had fun creating the little vignettes for each card.
Come back tomorrow and I'll share where to find all the how tos
for the techniques.  Now you can hop along to Betty's blog. 
She is featuring the stamp set Nature's Nest.  Lovely projects!







Blog Hop sites:
1) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Turtle & Co -- Lily's Ink Pad
2) Lisa (genesis) -- I {Heart} Hearts -- Add Ink and Stamp
3) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Party This Way -- Stamp A Little Longer
4) Heidi (hlw966) -- Nursery Times -- RunningwScissorsStamper
5) Katherine -- Pony Party -- My Magical Inkery Tour
6) Carmen -- Under the Stars -- Stamping Addiction
7) Yapha -- Season of Friendship -- Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha
8) Debra (WebDeb) -- Flight of the Butterfly -- Heartfelt Inkspiration
9) Shelley (packerfan) -- Fifth Avenue Flower-- Miss Mad Stamper
10) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Inspired by Nature -- The Stampin' Bunny
11) Tanya (tanya27) -- Autumn Splendor -- Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya
12) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Upsy Daisy -- Stitchin n Stampin' on Paper
13) Betty (kittystamp) -- Nature's Nest -- Kitty Stamp
14) Krystal (skdeleeuw) -- Extreme Elements -- Krystal's Cards and More
15) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Borderlines -- Stampin' with Paula
Happy stamping!

16 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

This is my go-to stamp set for showing versatility at a workshop... I'll definitely miss it! Great highlight on techniques!

Shelley Z said...

Love your cards! I will truly miss this set and you did a fabulous job highlighting it!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Very cute cards with this set! Love your vignettes!

Yapha said...

Such fantastic projects to show off this versatile set! I love the masking and the shadowing!

Katherine said...

Great cards! Love the spotlighting techniques!

Lisa Young said...

I love how you used different techniques to highlight this stamp set. It really is a versatile, easy to use set.

Deb B - Debadoo said...

Kim, love how you did a variety of techniques with this set! This is a go to set for me, love it! Love all your cards, but especially the masking and shadow ones.

Adriana Benitez said...

The masking is my favorite :)
Good job!

Twila said...

WOW, Kim! what a great set of different tech cards. I think my favorite has to be the masking one. But they are all great. I'm really going to miss this set.

Tanya Boser said...

Wonderful cards! I really can't pick a favorite :)

marg0006 said...

Like the coloring you used.

marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101

Mickey Roberts said...

I'm really going to miss those daisies. So many great ways to use this stamp set. Love all your projects!

Betty said...

Beautiful selections! Your photo step ups are wonderful too!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love all the techniques!

Paula said...

This set does lend itself well to techniques. Great set of cards Kim!

Carmen said...

Love your projects!! They are all too cute!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10