Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Bees

My customer Nancy, shared this card that she made. 
She found a cool honeycomb product at a craft store that creates
the surprise inside these cards.

The card from the kit she bought:

Inside view: 
Cute, eh?  Just about the best pop up I've ever seen.  :D

*****

The Peaks and Valley card she created.
I had to use a binder clip to keep it closed for the photo.

Inside view:
So cool!  Nancy is so creative. I love how happy this card looks.

A view from the top.  It is the material in
 a honeycomb wedding bell, but on a much small scale.

Thanks for sharing your card Nancy!  I love seeing all your creations.
I, on the other hand, am still sorting and thinning out my stamp stuff. 
The Bi-Annual Rubber Stamp and Scrapbooking Sale here in Green Bay,
is the 21st and I want to get rid of lots of stuff!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10