Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I had fun stamping a few cards today.  Just for me, not a class!  lol
This card was inspired by a card I saw at Ann's Creative Moments. 
I used heart punch shapes rather than the Bird punch. 
Wild Wasabi works great for St. Patrick's Day cards!

***
I am organizing my stash.  It's really gotten out of hand!
I found the following stamps in a basket of stuff. 
I don't even remember buying them!

A happy leprechaun trio I embossed in White Embossing Powder
on retired Glorious Green.  I found a tin of coins and charms for St. Patrick's day, so I added a charm on the gold ribbon.  It's rather lumpy, I couldn't mail this easily!

Here an Irish blessing stamp.  It's a great card for a guy.

Lastly I made a fun tag.  It has a removable pin to wear for the day.
Fast and fun stuff!

Which it needed to be.  I have to prep for the Stampin' Up! stamp nights. 
They are this next week Tuesday or Thursday 6:00 - 9:00.
4 projects for a minimum $15.00 order or a $10.00 class fee.
Let em know if you'd like to come stamp with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10