Thursday, March 15, 2012

February thank you cards and a gift

I always try to make my thank you cards and other goodies something my customers can reuse in the next month, if they choose to.  :)  So many say they won't share them by giving them away.  that's okay too.  I write my thank you note on a post-it for inside the card.  For the bag tags I attach a super sticky post-it to the back of the tag.  This last month I gave away items I created with a St. Patrick's Day theme.

I saw these ideas online and wanted to give credit but didn't save where I saw them.  grrr I am getting better about putting the blog name in the saved file.  So if these were your idea, thank you, they are wonderful and clever.  I love using the Scallop Envelope die to make a candy bar holder.  It holds a Ghirardelli bar perfectly! 

Got Treats? is the set used on the 3" x3" card. The punched hearts are folded in half and attached on only one side for the Scallop envelope tag.  The stem I cut free hand.  I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting.  The envelope was embossed before assembling it.

*****
The bag tags for this month were a kit we were given at Convention last July, a FREE item!  As demonstrators, we get lots of great gifts when attending Convention and Regionals.  I got more great stuff just this last weekend at the Milwaukee Regional!  I'll share that another day.
The tag is created with Easy Events.  I stamped and colored the flowers, then placed punched flowers over the top of the image.  A mini pearl is the center of the flower.  The kit came with Limeade ribbon but I needed more tags than the kit contained and used the More Mustard Polka Dot ribbon on some.  It worked great with the Peach Parfait flowers.

It's been a busy week, month, quarter, so I am grateful for all the ideas I find online.  It would take me so long to come up with ideas otherwise, and they'd not be as cute!  :) 

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10