Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Egg Hunt and Framelit Tutorial

This card was cased from Connie Babbert.  I changed some of the design 
but it was such a great clean and simple design and a great use for
the Framelit die I couldn't bear to change much about it.

I used Perfect Plum!  lol  I rarely use this color.  It was perfect on this card.
The ribbon is the NEW Daffodil Seam Binding ribbon which will be available
to purchase as part of the Summer Smooches special April 1st.  It's a lovely Easter card.  You can just picture all the bunny children running all over the
yard looking for eggs.  I embossed the piece in the Snow Burst Impression folder. 
We used the reverse side for the card.

Thisis so easy!  I cut them for the gals at club.  I just demoed how to create
the layer piece.  Since you didn't make it to stamp night, :) ,
here is the how to. . .

*****
To get the unique shape layer from the label Framelits,
place a 4.25" x 5.5" cs piece and the largest Framelit die between 2 plates,
on top all the layers of the platform.

Run the layers halfway through the Big Shot.
Stop turning when the die is halfway through the Big Shot 
and turn the handle the other direction to bring the whole thing back out.

The die will cut just the edge.

Another picture to show the cut edge. 

Trim about 1/8" off each side to even out the edges.
Then emboss.


Don't forget one of the best way to store the Framelit Dies
is on a magnet sheet inside a box for the clear stamp sets.
I used old magnet calendars from my plumber. 

Don't forget to stop by
and check out the Stamp Jam activities this weekend.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10