Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine CASE

I've been sorting paper for 2 days.  I had accumulated quite a mess of paper I hadn't put away for the last 3 months.  THEN, in the corner of the stamp room I found 2 large SU boxes full of paper from 3 years ago.  It's all sorted too.  I'm working on that procrastination problem.  Really, I am!

So today I have a copy and share everything card.  I love this card, well, I like any card with glitter on it.  Especially if I don't have to make the mess creating it.  That's why the new glimmer papers are my favorite new bling.

 I got this card in a swap. Barbara Faulkner created this card.
Lots of wow on this 4.25" x 4.25" card.
It uses the Heart Collection Framelits, the Adorning Accents Embossing Folding, the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit,  the Red Glimmer paper and the stamp set PS I love you.  Real Red cs, Whisper White cs, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon.
A great card to show all the uses for the Big Shot!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10