Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank you notes and tags

These are what I did for January's orders.  I like to create something that can be used for the upcoming month.  Tho, I'm told, most of my customers keep these items for themselves.


The thank you note is stamped in Real Red ink on White cs with the floral image from Fresh Vintage.  A stamp set you can get free with a $50 purchase.   I mounted the white cs on a red 3x 6 base and folded it in half. 

The heart image pn the tag is from the Take It To Heart stamp set from the current Occasion Mini.  I embossed it in white on the Real Red cs.  It is punched out with the Full Heart punch and layered on a heart cut with the Hearts Collection Framelits.  I ran out of SU's Baker's Twine, gasp!, and had to use something from my cake packaging stuff.  Not nearly as nice a twine.

I put a post it note inside so they can be reused regifted.

:)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Beautiful!!! Love the simplicity.

Kim said...

I had quite a few to make this month. They had to be fast and cute!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10