Friday, February 3, 2012

Sale A Bration Blog Hop how tos

The cards are easy enough.  I'll let you figure those out.

The Banner

The banner was quick to make by using the Perfect Pennants and Tasteful Trim Dies.

I cut the white layer and the Twitterpatted dsp with with the largest triangle.  I trimmed down the dsp layer a bit along one long edge.  The middle triangle was just too small.

The scallop trim I used the scallop section of the Tasteful Trim die.
I cut my Not Quite Navy cardstock 1 1/4" wide and was able to cut 5 layers at a time.

I used the Crimper to crimp the scallop trim so it would ruffle easier.  
I pinched it together to gather it as I pressed it onto the Sticky Strip tape
on the back side.

I used the SU Glue stick to apply the dsp on the white triangles.

I then attached some scallop trim pieces on the top edge
on the front side, in the same way as I attached them on the back.

To hang the banner I punched holes through each end with the Crop A Dile,
then threaded them on a 5 foot piece of grosgrain ribbon.

I stamped the birthday words and small images on white.  Punched them out with the 11/4" circle punch, and layered them on a 1 3/8" Not Quite Navy circle punch. 
I layered this on a white scallop punch shape.  I was going to use the doily shapes from the Pennant die but they were too large for the look I wanted. I snipped off the tip of one of the dsp layers and it looked wonky so I added the large pearls from the Occasion Mini to hide the end.  You'd never have know unless I told!



The Bracelet

This was quick and easy, as I already had the bracelet.  I used Stazon cleaner
to get the previous image off the disks completely and washed and dries the shell circles.  I then stamped the small images from the set on each side of the same circle. 
Some ended up a little off center.  I left them, it added charm.  :)

I am going to clear coat them with Crystal Effects OR clear nail polish to protect the images.  Maybe the nail polish, I could get that off if I want to change the images again.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Be sure to check the previous post I picked 4 visitors to receive a set of cards.
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10