Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Thank Yous

Surprise, it's a calendar!
I created a cute pocket size calendar that is very portable
for thank yous this month.
First off I found a download online that saved me hours of laying this out.  Time is precious around here right now!  I cut all the pages apart and layed them out one month at a time.  (Oops! No picture.) I stamped the same month all at once.  Then did the other months.  Big time saver.  I only had to get the ink and stamp out once. 
I used all sorts of stamps.  I'm not sure where the snowflake stamp for January is from, it was loose and unlabeled on the shelf.  er, yes I have to organize those too.
Many of the stamps are from Every Little Bit.  Others I used are; Just Believe for May.
Send Me Soaring for June.  The sailboat in July is from a past mini.  Spooky Bingo Bits for October.  Autumn Days for November.  Delightful Decorations for December.
After they were all stamped and organized in piles for a year I placed them in a clear sleeve and punched through all of it with the Crop A Dile.  I tied a bit of retired ribbon around a loose leaf ring.  Inserted that through the hole and close it.  The gals can open it slide the months out and rearrange them to have the current month on view. 
Oh where did you get that clear sleeve? you ask!  :)  It's a bookmark sleeve I cut down. 
I got a bunch at a sale and finally found a use for them other than as a bookmark sleeve.
So fun!  If you ordered from me in January
you may have one of these  in your order!
Now what to make for February?  hmmm . . . .

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10