Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday

Okay I got told this looks naughty.  I'm posting it and letting you decide.  I used the right hand print from Baby Prints, a cute set in the Occasion Mini.  I cut the 2 hands apart to make it easier to use this way.  I colored part of the stamp surface to get the 1st finger image.  I also used the fine tip end of the marker to fill in a little more around the thumb and finger areas. 

The Happy Birthday is from a greeting set, I inked and stamped each word separately.  The word first is part of an image from Baby Prints.  The party hat is from Pennant Parade.  I used a glue dot and glitter for the pom pom on the hat.  I layered one image over another using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch to punch them both out.


I like it.  It's a sneak to the age my party is for on the Party Blog Hop. 
 It starts Friday at noon!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Yapha said...

That is fantastic! I love how you made it with just one finger up! But yes, if you used a different finger, it would be a totally different card!

Missi said...

This made me giggle!! I like it!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10