Sunday, February 19, 2012

Card Class Samples

Super busy month!  It's great to be active, but I need a few hours of sleep, too!  I'm working on the blog hop projects for this next weekend and prepping for Hobby Lobby card classes this week.  I've made so many punch art Big Bird's I'm dreaming about him I the little sleep I do get.  hahaha
I want to leave you with some eye candy so here are class samples
for this week's class at Hobby Lobby.

and close ups.

Embossed Sanding

This one I think we'll go with a white scallop circle rather than the doily cut.

Embossed Stamping

Thsi one is suppose to have a glittered button in the center.  Need to add that.

Punch Art Tulip


What are affecting my dreams.  lol
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Love the embossed stamping with the snowburst folder! And gee, never thought I'd say this, but now I really need that flower burst embosslit, for just this reason! lol Very clever!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10