Thursday, January 26, 2012

Start Designing With My Digital Studio . . .

FOR FREE!

My Digital Studio Express has never been easier!
Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version
beginning February 1, that you can take advantage of.
The best part is this is an ongoing offer!
sample page - Winter Fun

With the FREE trial, you'll get:
Full access to the software at NO COST.
Full design functionality.
Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates
to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
Access to our professional print services.
Some MDS card ideas.
 
Watch for more information on February 1.
If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software,
make sure to take advantage of the free trial!
sample page - Sled Racing
Here is a print out I created in MDS, for customers last year.


 
Tomorrow at noon the blig hop starts!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10