Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Bunnies!

This is another card created for a swap. 
I again used the bunnies from Heaven Blessed.

It gave me a chance to use a layout I was wanting to try. 
It uses the 2 smaller pennants from the Perfect Pennants Bigz Die.
Perect Pennants Bigz Die 123126  $32.95
This is also the die I used to cut out doilies for the Bordering on Romance card.

For this card I used the Twitterpated - Flowers on Grey dsp,
Regal Rose, W. White, and Marina Mist CS.

The words are stamped and layered as an offset on Modern Label punch shapes.  Accented by a brad.  The scallops along the triangles are die cut from the Tastelfully Trim die.  The image is layered on the 3", 3.5", and a scallop circle from the Scallops #2 die.  These could all be circles and be cut out with a  circle cutter too.

I do like these bunnies.
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Awwwwwwwwww too cute!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10