Monday, January 9, 2012

Fun mail!

I got a fun package in the mail today! 
Check out the packaging!

See all that yummy ribbon in there!!!  I love these colors.

I didn't want to take it out of there, to take a photo,
I don't think I'll get it back in the container. 
I guess I need to make a card with it.  :)

The brads and the 1/8" Calypso Coral ribbon are some of the FREE stuff
you can get during Sale A Bration.

I participated in a Christmas card challenge this past year.  The organizer, Hey Cindy!, gave away a small prize.  We earned an entry for each month we completed our cards.  I was picked int he Radom.org drawing.  Thank you for the cool prize Cindy!

If you'd like to particpate in the Christmas Card challenge for 2012. 
(It's a great way to get your Christmas cards done ahead of time!)
Click here to go to thread at Stampin' Addicts where we chat about it.

That is the Blossom Box Bigz Die that she packaged the container into.  Cool idea!

Oh and the cute card!  I love the polka dots.
I think we need to make this card at stamp night this month.
Don't you?

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

What adorable packaging! I wouldn't have wanted to open it either. Congrats on your win.

Cindy said...

Glad you liked it, Kim! I loved the way the empty brad container fit perfectly in the blossom box. It's like they planned it that way, or something. :)

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

What a great little gift, and such a cute way to package it! That Cindy's such a sweetie!

Kim said...

She certainly is!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10