Saturday, January 21, 2012

Carry my heart . . .

I really questioned why I bought this die when I got my order. 
I had in mind to make birds to decorate a Christmas tree,
but that never got done.  Good intentions, you know?
I saw Shelli Gardner's post (she owns Stampin' Up!) about what she did with this die
She showed 6 great ideas so that inspired me to come up with a card for the die.
Shelli's ideas:  I really like #5.  Next years tree!
idea #1     idea #2      idea #3     
idea #4     idea #5     idea #6
My card. 
I love this bird embossed.  There is so much more to it.

I used the new Edgelits Die and Embossing folders to create the cool edge
on the card front.  I also cut the piece for inside to match the edge.


Elegant Bird Bigz Die 
Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Adorning Accents Edgelits Die

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10