Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stamp Night Cards

Really? It's the 11th already?  I must have blinked! 
Time is going by way too fast. 
Here are the cards we did this month at stamp night. 

The first card was inspired by a swap I got at SU's convention
from Sara Mattson-Blume, it uses the Pennant Parade set and coordinating punch.  I turned it into a gift card holder by cutting the base piece 4" x 11".  Score at 4" and 8". The flap that folds over for the gift card is 3" wide.  You just attach the bottom edge with sticky strip.  The antlers are the Snowflake punch.  That's the velvet ribbon from the Holiday Mini.  Get it quick, the Holiday mini ends Jan. 3! 
I love his Glimmer paper nose.


Inside view:


This second card is made with the Top Note die!  Another great use for this die.
I found all the how-tos here:  Lori has a great tutorial.



We also made a Santa candy bar wrapper.  This is a full size Hershey bar.
The punch art face is from Dawn's site.  Another great tutorial!


This card is cased completely from Sandi McIver.  it took my breath away when I opened the email with the blog post.  I had to share it with my gals.  What a gorgeous card.  I could see giving this for a winter wedding, I'd just change the words.


That was December's cards!  If you like the cards,
and want to join us the 3rd week in January just contact me.
I am going to get back to designing my own cards, real soon!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10