Monday, November 21, 2011

What to do with that Stocking die . . .

You've seen this card before.  I got it in a swap. 
I love the sparkle!

This card was sent to me by my friend Lisa Wellman. 
Hi Lisa!  Thank you for sharing with me! 

These open this way . . .

This month I found the Stocking die used to make Rudolph,
on tarheelstamper.blogspot.com.  I love this. I love reindeer.  
She embossed the card base.  I forgot to do that when I made the sample. 


This opens this way.

So cute!  Love all these ideas.  It's been busy here in my little corner
of the world.  I'm trying to keep up with my blog.  Later this week
 I'll have ideas for 3D treats with this die.

Now for a fun, baby bootie card.

I didn't use a full cutout.  There is about 1.5" trimmed off the top. 
I eyeballed it to cut it.  There is a white paper cutout liner inside. 
I trimmed off 1/4" all the way around.  The cuff is not embossed.

It's not just for Christmas!

Happy stamping! 

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10