Sunday, November 20, 2011

Home for the Holidays

 That's what runs through my mind when I look at this card.  I found the original on melanystamps.typepad.com some months back and knew I had to make it.  I changed it out a bit.  A little less bling, We tore the Glimmer paper rather than cutting the edge of it.  Just a little different.
the snowy roof is covered in Dazzling Details.


Inside we stamped some of the trees.  It was great to use
 Lovely as a Tree again.  It had gotten shoved to the back of my stash.  :)


Online Extravaganza starts tomorrow!
It's the annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season,
Starts November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.

While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year,  I will be sharing the link on Monday so you can see what is on sale. 
  • FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express
  • 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle
  • 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics
  • In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])
So make sure you check my blog for the link
right away on Monday morning so you don't miss these one-day only specials.
 You can order online on my website here.
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10