Saturday, November 12, 2011

Autumn Inspiration

I love Autumn, it's my favorite time of year.

After getting tons of rain and some snow here in my area recently,
I was reminded how fast the season goes by.  sigh


 I decided to find a project to make to keep the season
around a little longer, even if just indoors.


 Then I found these!  I loved how the BOO jars looked on the steps for Halloween,  so I decided to make some more candle jars.  Love the paper bag idea, below.  I'm afraid they might catch fire.  I could see my porch burning down while I am busy in some other area of my house. 


I might do the paper bags, with snowflakes on them,
down the driveway (in the snow) this winter.

Off to die cut some leaves out of tissue paper. 
Now, where's the Modge Podge?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10