Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps

Could life get any sweeter?  Now we can stamp cookies.  Yum!

We can now create fun and tasty stamped cookies!
To use the stamps fit the silicone stamp over the bottom of wooden handle
and press into dough—it’s that easy!  Great to use with kids!  They even come with recipes!

Now most of you know I don't eat cookies anymore.  I am Gluten intolerant.  Go figure. 
I will be searching out a wheat free recipe to use with these!  I am a cookie/cookie cutter
connoisseur though, and these cookie press stamps are beautifully made. 
We got to check them out last July at SU's convention, so I got to see them up close. 

A stamp for Halloween . . .

one for Valentines Day . . .

 and a snowflake! 
I think these would even work with fondant for cake designs.
Food-safe, easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe.
Each set includes 3 silicone stamps, 1 handle, and 2 great cookie recipes.

Megan, Shelli and Sterling's oldest daughter posted on Shelli's blog about using them.

Happy stamping or baking!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10