Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hauntingly good!

 These turned out so cool.  I had these poorly painted jars from a failed craft idea for making snowmen treat jars.  I am trying to use up stuff so I decided to make ghost jar lanterns out of
 them. 

 I die cut some letters out of the black Decor Elements vinyl.

Then from the center of the O's, I punched a bite out of each oval 
with the 5 Petal Flower punch, to create eyes.  I'm using everything up!  lol 

Lanterns!
So cool.  My son stopped over and was so impressed he took
the 5 extra jars home with him for his porch.  :D  That's when I know an idea is good!

Happy Trick or Treat!  It's all about the candy!

1 comment:

Missi said...

WOW!! What a great idea for using the left over "O" centers. Very cool.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10