Sunday, October 23, 2011

Harvest Time

Here are 3 cards I did for hostess thank yous with the Always Thankful stamp set.  
I used the Blender Pen and Watercolor Pencils to color these in. 
Something I haven't used in quite a while.  I'd love these in the newer colors!


 
I colored in the shadow on these.  Not sure I like this card's shadow.

I love the Spice Cake designer paper with this set.  These are quick cards,
Well, not the watercoloring part.  :), no embellishments so they can easily be mailed.

Crumb Cake card base
Spice Cake designer paper
Watercolor Pencils
More Mustard and Baja Breeze CS

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Louise Brown said...

Love your watercolored cards. That DSP is one of my fav this season.
TFS
~Louise

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Those are really pretty Kim! I haven't used WC pencils in forever either, maybe I should dust them off.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10