Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Masks

I think this is my favorite card ever!
I created the masks using the Bird Punch!

                                How tos:
Fold CS scraps in half.  Punch out bird body just below neck. 
Trim top edge at an angle.  Open and decorate.

Decorate with the 2way glue and glitter.

The wreath is made up of punched black branches layered over and over on a ring shape.  I punched the center of a 3" circle out with the 2.5" Circle punch.  I scattered a few rhinestones around the circle for more bling added the hand written banner ( Yes I lost track of my Happy Halloween sentiment stamp.)   The eye slots were punched with different hand punches I had.

Happy Trick or Treat!
It's all about the candy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool!

Missi said...

So cute! This will also be a great idea for Mardi Gras!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

I love those masks!! I don't halloween myself, but like Missi, I was thinking how kewl that would be for a Mardi Gras theme.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10