Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BOLO - Blog Hop this weekend!

This Friday starting at noon.  Lots and lots of fun projects using the Big Shot.

***
For my sneak peek I created a sweet owl Peek A Boo window card
for a friend's birthday.  Inside it says, Who's turning 50?
She really likes owls.
I stamped the card front first.  Then reinked the Woodgrain BG stamp
and lined up the Peek A Boo window on the top section of the stamp
so I could line it up with the pattern on the card.  The window is almost
invisible on the card when closed.

Don't forget, you can get a FREE Big Shot when you sign up with Stampin' Up!. 
I'd love to have you join my team, whether you sign up to be a hobby demonstrator,
a business demonstrator, or just to get the kit!
Check out this post for all the details!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10