Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Holiday Mini is live!

So many great products in this mini!
I'm so happy I love Christmas!

Over the next few days I'll be sharing
a few cards from swaps I particpated in.

I made ths card with a customer the other morning.
We just stamped for fun.  Best time stamping!

It features the Level 1 hostess set, Warmest of Wishes.
 Isn't he cute!  I saw a card online that inspirted this. 
Nancy thought of adding the purple.  I came up with the moon idea.
We cute out the treat bag and used a 1/2 Dimensional to attach it.
Here is another card using the hostess set. 
This card was created by Kay Kalthoff.
That's the new Quilted Ribbon!  Awesome stuff in IRL!
It looks like she spritzzed every layer.  It all glimmers!
Lovely card Kay!

If you haven't gotten a mini catalog and would like one, email me. 
I can send one out to you.
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10