Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Treat

It's never too early to start making cute things for Halloween.
I found these little pails at Target a few years ago.  I am cleaning out my stuff!
The size was perfect for the Scarey Skeleton stamp set. 
It's retired but I love Halloween and I keep my sets.


The skeleton is stamped and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.
Layer that on an Extra Large Oval punch.  I hand cut a banner, that is layered
over a simple orange strip, with the greeting stamped on it. 
The cat face is punched out with the 1/2" Circle punch and attached with a Dimensional.  I added glitter at the edges using the Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive.  The whole thing is attached to the pail with Sticky Strip.

Just fill with candy for a fun treat!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Missi said...

Cute! I love this stamps and I keep all of my Halloween stamps too!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10