Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Foilage - Stepped Up

I love quick cards.  They make great workshop cards.
This is a card for a technique class that will feature the Rock n Roll technique. 
I stamped the first leaf then tilted the stamp and stamped again before reinking. 
I repeated it to get the 4 leaves.
I love to show that images beside round one work
for this technique.  All it needs is a sentiment added
to the Modern Punch shape.  This would be a great card for a guy.

Stepped Up it looks like this . . .

I tried to score lines free hand to look like bark. 
Um, no.  I need to use the Simply Scoring Tool!
I added the scallop edge punched form the Frostwood Lodge dsp,
a sentiment, and a brad on the Modern Label punch shape.

Very easy to add a little more pizazz to a card
and it's still a manly card!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10