Monday, September 19, 2011

Craft Show Results

Well really, I thought I'd get this posted Saturday night but I was exhausted!  The craft show went well, and was a great way to start the fall season. I made way too much stuff, lol, and will have to find some way to offer some of it for sale online. I spent yesterday clearing out the stamp space as I have Stampin' Up! card nights this week.  Not sure what we're making yet, :) but it's only Monday.  I am determined to get ahead of the game here.  Clearing some of the clutter is helping. 

Here are some pictures of my booth before the sale started.
 I had fun making lots of chalkboard craft items.  Trick or Treat buckets,
Countdown Memo Boards, magnets, and chalkboard mugs!

 I was able to advertise my Hobby Lobby classes
and may have some gals coming to the scrapbook night class!

See lots of stuff!  This is why I wasn't getting stuff posted on the blog.  :)
I felt like Santa's elf with a deadline to get it all done!!!

These were a favorite. Chalkboard paint on little wooden plaques.

And these . . .
Chalkboard vinyl on decorated memo boards.
Halloween, Christmas and birthday countdowns.

And these . . .
Hand crafted cake plates.  I sold most of these.

More tomorrow!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Beautiful display. Glad your efforts were worthwhile.

Missi said...

Fun stuff Kim!! I love the Halloween goodies!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10