Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christmas Card Ideas

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way . . .
Yep, I feel like singing Christmas Carols after stamping lots
of Christmas Card class samples.  I bet once I rake the leaves, I won't.  lol

These are some of the cards for the HL 10-4-$10 class
the last week of October. I'm always working a month ahead
so I can get the samples on display.
Delightful Decorations 
Many Merry Messages
The center ornament is 3D.


 Lace Snowflakes - retired
Current L1 Hostess set Warmest Wishes


Stocking Builder Punch - current Holiday Mini
Seasonal Sentiments - retired


 Christmas Punch - Snowflakes
Reindeer Greetings


Big Shot Stocking die cut 
It opens from the top as a card.

Winter Post

I bought a pack of vintage Christmas paper somewhere
and it worked perfectly for these cards.
Only 68 days until Christmas!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10