Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Favorite Things

I know you've seen pictures all over the internet of what was at SU's convention. 
I wanted to share a few projects that were my favorites, with you.

My friend Mary Haugen created this as one of her Artisan Award entries. 
It is created with Altoid tins.  All her projects were on display
and she was one of the finalists.  Not in the top 10, but I believe she was #11. 
You go Mary!


The first day was so fun.  Convention always starts off with a musical performance
of the convention theme song.  Grow was the theme for this year.  The letters
on staged changed colors for different presentations.
 This was so fun and the group was very talented.  Lots of dancing and flips.


Pam Morgan shared sneak peeks of what was in the new Holiday Mini.  It's so exciting to see what is coming out next.  I even won a set from the Holiday Mini!!!  More on that later.  :)  I know you've heard already but we now have our own scoring tool!   Simply Scored!  With lines every 1/8" you can create anything with it!  It has place markers you can move around to where you want.  Can you tell I love it?  I placed my preorder August 1st and have been happily using it ever
 since.  You are all going to want one too!

This was a display done by an SU artist.  It is made of paper!  Not sure
how they got it shiney as I didn't want to touch the display to check it out.
So cute!  I have rain boots filled with flowers like those, on my porch too.

I love these pumpkins.  What a great way to show off the halloween dsp!

This was shown onstage during  a general session. So country junk chic! 
I thought this would also be great with photos or cards clipped to it.
Those little envelopes are a die cut we carry.

Now this was all me!  lol  Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love
 any kind of rummage or  tag sale.  I so wanted to take that table home for my room!

So I'm off here to finish some cards for a Holiday Mini swap. 
I'll share those real soon.  I got to use my Convention prize set to make them!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10