Monday, August 15, 2011

Many Mustaches

This stamp is found in the A La Carte section.

Mustaches are all the rage right now.  They are being used for everything from cards to decorating for baby showers.  I created this card for convention.  This was the one I left home, it's got marks from the stamp edge on it.  It's the only one I have left!  So fun!  I combined this stamp with the Smarty Pants set.

This one I created to send to a swap I do with other demos.
The pumpkin is the second largest oval from the Ovals Big Shot die, embossed with the new Stripes folder.  I hand cut the stems and curls.  The face is hand drawn.  You could use the Jack of All Trades stamp set from the Holiday section of the current catalog.  I ran a black marker along the mustache edge to hide the white edges, after cutting them out. Even though I am cutting out more stuff, I can't cut that well!

Here are the other mustaches.



I only cut one of this style.  Way too many curves!

Many Mustaches - Smarty Pants
Paper: Whisper White, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze,
Pumpkin Pie - Inks: Black, Cajun Craze - White Gel Pen
Sponge edges of oval with Cajun Craze.
BS Oval die cut - 2nd largest oval, Striped Emboss Folder,
Sq Lattice Emboss Folder

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

I love the mustashes on the pumpkins!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10