Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm back!

                      Hi all!
I got my laptop back 2 days ago, yeah!, but then my photo editing program
wouldn't recognize any of my latest uploads.  It's always something.  lol 
So with a new photo program downloaded, I'm back to blogging.

Now for some fun stuff!
Here is a card I made with the Raining Flowers set. 


I used one of the flower outline images to stamp clouds.  The butterfly is 2 of a smaller solid flower image, stamped next to each other to create a butterfly.  I then cut it out.  I tied a bit of Linen thread around it to create the antennas.  We received packs of rhinestones in with our M&T packs at SU's convention so I added them as bling to the card. 

I found this guy flittering around my backyard the other day. 
He reminded me I had this card to share.  :)


Happy stamping!

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Welcome back!

Pat Smith said...

Welcome back -- glad you got everything back up and running!!!

Cindy said...

Welcome back! I'd be going bonkers, too, without Internet access!!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10