Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I got the nicest surprise.

I got to meet a blog follower in person, Debra came to class tonight. 
She lives here by me and came to the class I do at Hobby Lobby. 
It was so nice to get to meet her and her friends! 
The class tonight was lots of fun, as they all are! 
I met another blog follower in person earlier this summer,
Pat was at the SU convention this July, and I got to swap
with her.  I need to find her card, I want to use it in a class. 
It has butterflies on it!  lol  Well the joke is I got told last week
every class has butterfly cards, but very few flower cards. 
So I need to do more flower cards.  :)
These are the cards we made tonight.  No butterfly Sarah!
We have a good time at the classes.  I have updated the display board
with the projects for the next two classes.  If you're local,
stop in and check them out.  Come join us at the class!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Pat Smith said...

Flowers are nice, but BUTTERFLIES RULE!!!! All cards need to have at least one!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10