Friday, August 19, 2011

Holiday Mini sneak peek

Yikes!  How did it get to be Friday already?  I've been knee deep in crafting.  I have to do prep for a craft show, a used stamp sale and another rummage sale in the next month.  Who needs sleep?  lol

Here is a sneak peek of the set Christmas Lodge from the Holiday mini.


I used a Black, White, and Wild Wasabi color combo.  The tree image is embossed with Wild Wasabi embossing powder.  The tags are words from a sentiment stamp in the set.  I stamped and punched them out.  Each and every one.  lol  I made a bunch of these for a swap with other demonstrators.  The tags are attached with a vintage button brad and a Dimensional.  For the Wild Wasabi background piece I embossed it with the Stripes impression folder.  I really like this new folder.

BOLO - August 26 at noon is the start of the Holiday Mini Blog Hop!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

That is so pretty Kim!! I wouldn't have thought wasabi would be dark enough for me to really like that, but it is! Great job!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10