Monday, August 29, 2011

Holiday Mini Blog Hop How tos

Faux Flower

This can be used as an ornament or a gift bag decoration. 
These can be made any size.  I used 1" x 6" strips. 
Adhere ends to each other, creating a loop.  Do half in each pattern.

Punch a hole through each end.  Thread on 24" of 1/8" Real Red Taffeta
Tie at center.  I used 16 loops.  Alternating the patterns.  Round out
each loop so they form a circle shape.

To create the center, I punched a 2.5" circle out of cs covered it
with sticky tape on both sides.  I peeled off the protective paper
and pressed glitter onto the front side.  I peeled the protective paper
off the back and pressed it onto the flower center.



Bird Ornament

Punch out 2 birds for every one ornament. 
Glue 2 together for a stronger body.  I used the SU square glue stick.

Use your Crop A Dile to punch 2 holes close together in the body.

Score your 3" x 6" dsp every 1/4".   This goes quick on the Simply Score.

Fan fold and slide through the holes in the bird body.
Fan wings out to see the pattern on paper.


The camera battery died!  I'll post the rest tomorrow!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10